Integrate your data or disintegrate your business.
Data integration fails because there is too much focus on point-to-point solutions. If you want your good DI solution to be great, you have to look at it with a business lens.
While the need for technology, the amount of data, and the speed for access of that data is constantly growing, it is challenging to view all of the various and disparate data sets in a modern organization.
Land yourself in one of our use cases and see how you fit into common reference architectures to simplify your problem and build a purpose-driven integration environment.
This research is designed for:
- Data analysts feeling the pains of poor data integration from inaccuracies and inefficiencies in reporting.
- Business analysts communicating the need for improved integration of data.
- Data architects looking to design and facilitate improvements in the holistic data environment.
- Data solutioners putting high-level architectural design changes into action.
This research will help you:
- Understand what data integration is, and how it fits into your organization.
- Identify opportunities for leveraging improved integration for data-driven insights.
- Design a loosely coupled integration architecture that is flexible to changing needs.
- Determine the needs of the business for data integration and design solutions for the gaps that fit the requirements.
Data is one of the most important assets in a modern organization. Contained within an organization's data are the customers, the products, and the operational details that make an organization function. Every organization has data, and this data might serve the needs of the business today.
However, the only constant in the world is change. Changes in address, amounts, product details, partners, and more occur at a rapid rate. If your data is isolated, it will quickly become stale. Getting up-to-date data to the right place at the right time is where data integration comes in.
The four-phase methodology included in this blueprint incorporates a hybrid linear and iterative process that will help you break down data silos.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vhf4gx/2018_blueprint?w=4