DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Papua New Guinea Upstream Fiscal and Regulatory Report - On the Road Towards a Tightening of its Favorable Fiscal Terms" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
"Papua New Guinea Upstream Fiscal and Regulatory Report - On the Road Towards a Tightening of its Favorable Fiscal Terms", presents the essential information relating to the terms which govern investment into Papua New Guinea's upstream oil and gas sector.
The report sets out in detail the contractual framework under which firms must operate in the industry, clearly defining factors affecting profitability and quantifying the state's take from hydrocarbon production. Considering political, economic and industry specific variables, the report also analyses future trends for Papua New Guinea's upstream oil and gas investment climate.
- Overview of current fiscal terms governing upstream oil and gas operations in Papua New Guinea
- Assessment of the current fiscal regime's state take and attractiveness to investors
- Charts illustrating the regime structure, and legal and institutional frameworks
- Detail on legal framework and governing bodies administering the industry
- Levels of upfront payments and taxation applicable to oil and gas production
- Information on application of fiscal and regulatory terms to specific licenses
- Outlook on future of fiscal and regulatory terms in Papua New Guinea
Key Topics Covered:
1 Tables & Figures
2. Regime Overview
3. State Take Assessment
4. Key Fiscal Terms
5. Regulation and Licensing
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2t9xbp/papua_new_guinea?w=4