DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Q3 2017 Global Propylene Capacity and Capital Expenditure Review - Asia and North America to Lead Global Propylene Capacity Additions" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Global propylene capacity is expected to experience considerable growth over the next nine years from around 110 mtpa in 2016 to more than 140 mtpa by 2025. More than 80 planned and announced propylene projects are expected to come online, primarily in Asia and the Middle East over the next nine years. Petroliam Nasional Berhad, Zhejiang Petrochemical Co Ltd, and Ascend Performance Materials LLC are the top three companies in terms of planned capacity additions during the outlook period.
- Global propylene capacity outlook by region
- Propylene planned and announced plants details
- Global propylene capacity by feedstock
- Capacity share of the major propylene producers globally
- Global propylene capital expenditure outlook by region
Key Topics Covered:
1 Table of Contents
2. Q3 Global Propylene Capacity and Capital Expenditure Review
2.1. Key Highlights
2.2. New Project Announcements
2.3. New Project Cancellations
3. Global Planned and Announced Propylene Projects
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jd4nc8/q3_2017_global?w=4