DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Brazil Market Report Suite for Dental Bone Graft Substitutes and Other Biomaterials 2017 - MedSuite" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The market is largely limited by the cost of procedures. The cost of dental bone grafting procedures can be quite substantial. As a result, many patients who could benefit from bone grafting never receive the procedure. This is reflected in the fact that only a small percentage of the overall Brazilian population (patients that could have benefited from bone grafting) have undergone the procedure. Dental membranes are not essential to most bone grafting procedures.
While membranes increase the likelihood that the procedure will be successful, they represent an additional expense that patients and insurers are not always willing to accept. While the vast majority of companies that distribute dental membranes strongly recommend the use of membranes in every bone grafting procedure, dentists are often hesitant to add cost and avoid the use of membranes if it is not clinically necessary. In simpler procedures such as socket preservation, dental membranes may not be used to protect the surgical site.
- Market Analyses include: Unit Sales, ASPs, Market Value & Growth Trends
- Market Drivers & Limiters for each chapter segment
- Competitive Analysis for each chapter segment
- Section on recent mergers & acquisitions
- BIOMET 3i
- Tissue Banks
Key Topics Covered:
1. Research Methodology
2. Brazil Dental Bone Graft Substitutes Market Overview
3. Dental Bone Graft Substitute Market
4. Dental Growth Factor Market
5. Dental Barrier Membrane Market
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cmwb5l/brazil_market?w=4