DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Decal Paper Market Size, Market Share, Application Analysis, Regional Outlook, Growth Trends, Key Players, Competitive Strategies and Forecasts, 2017 to 2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global decal paper market is expected to reach over US$ 3,965.9 Mn by 2025, expanding at a CAGR of 6.1% from 2017 to 2025.
On the basis of product type, the global decal paper market is segmented into laser decal paper, inkjet decal paper, candle decal paper, tattoo decal paper and others (soap, wood, etc.). In 2016, laser decal paper is observed to be the most dominant segment accounting for more than 40% in global decal paper market and is expected to maintain its dominance in upcoming years. Other decal papers such as soap, wood, etc. is projected to grow at the higher CAGR over the forecast period.
In 2016, Asia Pacific was observed as the largest market for decal paper followed by North America and Europe. The overall growth of the Asia Pacific market will be above the global average during the forecast period. Asia Pacific is expected to achieve highest growth rate compared to other regions due to presence of countries such as China, India and Japan are observing significant demand for decal papers in upcoming years.
- Use of decals have dramatically expanded over past few years in various applications
- Availability of products on various distribution channels boosting the demand of decal papers
- Storing of decal paper is the major issue faced by the end users
- High technology in the use of decal paper industry
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1 Preface
Chapter 2 Executive Summary
Chapter 3 Global Decal Paper Market Dynamics
Chapter 4 Global Decal Paper Market, by Type
Chapter 5 Global Decal Paper Market, by Geography
Chapter 6 Company Profiles
- Tullis Russell Coaters Ltd.
- Bel Inc.
- Image Transfers Inc.
- Hemmi Papilio Supplies LLC.
- Stechcol Ceramic Crafts Development (Shenzhen) Co. Ltd.
- Chengdu Jitian Decal Print Co. Ltd.
- Lazertran Ltd.
- Glitters (India) Ltd.
- One Step Papers, LLC.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rwlx79/global_decal?w=4