DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "A Risk Based Approach to IT Infrastructure Qualification & Compliance" conference has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This seminar provide a risk based approach to meeting current regulatory expectations for compliant IT Infrastructure platforms, including the need to identify, qualify and control those aspects impacted by GxP quality and data integrity.
It provides current best practices for the design, qualification and operation of an IT Infrastructure with emphasis on the qualification requirements of the major components. It addresses compliance with international GxP regulations and can be used both for the establishment of new platforms and extensions or existing platforms whether or not they are currently in support of GxP applications.
Finally, this seminar covers a range of IT Infrastructures, from those found in companies operating in a global setting to isolated or semi-isolated GxP Infrastructures.
This Seminar focuses on the horizontal approach to IT Infrastructure Qualification which includes the following benefits:
- Higher level of standardization throughout the entire lifecycle
- Minimal overlap in documentation
- Minimal overlap in qualification
- Minimal overlap in audits inspections and assessments
The areas addressed by the seminar include:
- How does IT Infrastructure Qualification fit into GaMP5 lifecycle
- Quality Management for Infrastructure
- Risk management for Infrastructure Qualification
- Installation & Operational Qualification of Infrastructure Components
- Configuration management and change control of infrastructure components and settings in a highly dynamic environment
- Involvement of service provider in critical infrastructure processes
- Security management in relation to access controls, availability of services and data integrity
- Backup, restore and disaster recovery of IT Infrastructure
For more information about this conference visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dgwlqj/2_day_seminar_a?w=4