DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "The Global Market for Printable, Flexible and Stretchable Sensors and Electronics" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Based on a new generation of advanced materials, printed, flexible and stretchable sensors and electronics will enable new possibilities in a diverse range of industries from healthcare to automotive to buildings.
The recent growth of the Internet of Things (IoT) and wearables has created the need for electronics and sensor systems that are small, lightweight, mechanically flexible and low-power. These systems must also be able to conform to the shape of and survive the environment in which they must operate. They are typically fabricated on flexible plastic substrates or are printed/woven into fabrics.
Report contents include:
- Current and future printable, flexible and stretchable products.
- Advanced materials used in printable, flexible and stretchable electronics and sensors.
- Stage of commercialization for applications, from basic research to market entry. Markets covered include conductive inks, wearables and IoT, medical & healthcare sensors, electronic clothing & smart apparel, energy harvesting & storage, electronics components and flexible displays.
- Market drivers and trends.
- Market figures for conductive inks, by materials type and revenues
- Market figures for inkjetable conductive inks
- Global market revenues for wearable electronics.
- Global transparent conductive electrodes market forecast by materials type.
- Addressable market for smart textiles and wearables in medical and healthcare.
- Market for thin film, flexible and printed batteries.
- Global smart clothing and apparel market revenues.
- Global market for flexible OLED displays.
- Over 250 in-depth company profiles.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Executive Summary
2 Research Methodology
3 Printable, Flexible And Stretchable Electronic Materials And Composites
4 Printable, Flexible And Stretchable Conductive Inks
5 Wearable Electronics And Internet Of Things (Iot)
6 Medical And Healthcare Sensors And Wearables
7 Electronic Clothing And Apparel
8 Energy Storage And Conversion
9 Displays And Electronic Components
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/prvccm/global_market_for?w=4