DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Microbiome Sequencing Services Market Size, Market Share, Application Analysis, Regional Outlook, Growth Trends, Key Players, Competitive Strategies and Forecasts, 2017 to 2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Global microbiome sequencing services market was valued at US$ 498 Mn in 2016, and is expected to reach US$ 2,519.3 Mn by 2025, expanding at a CAGR of 19.6% from 2017 to 2025.
The global microbiome sequencing services market is segmented by technology type into shotgun sequencing, targeted gene sequencing, RNA sequencing, whole genome sequencing and others. Shotgun sequencing dominates the microbiome sequencing services market.
The global microbiome sequencing services market is segmented by application type into therapeutics, genetic screening, drug and biomarker discovery, personalised medicine and others. Therapeutics segment dominates the microbiome sequencing services market with rising prevalence of cancer and infectious diseases.
North America dominates the global microbiome sequencing services market followed by the Europe. Evolving sequencing technology, increase in government funding in genomic studies and analyses, growing interest in microbiome sequencing for exploring personalized medicine and prevention and treatment of disease are some of the major factors driving the growth of microbiome sequencing services market in North America and Europe. Asia Pacific is the fastest growing regional market for microbiome sequencing services with highest CAGR in the forecast period.
Key Market Movements:
- Growing interest in microbiome sequencing and its application in therapeutic, personalized medicine, smart drug delivery system is the key factor responsible for microbiome sequencing services market. Rise in prevalence of cancer, chronic diseases, infectious diseases also responsible for growth of microbiome sequencing services market.
- There is rise in funding in research and development of genomics and microbiome by government and venture capitalist that further propels the growth of microbiome sequencing service market.
- Evolving high throughput sequencing technology and novel software solutions further help in high quality, speed and effective cost microbiome analyses
- Baseclear B.V.
- Clinical-Microbiomics A/S
- Diversigen, Inc.
- Merieux Nutrisciences Corporation
- Metabiomics Corp.
- Microbiome Therapeutics, LLC.
- Microbiome Insights Inc.
- Molzym GmbH & Co. Kg
- MR DNA (Molecular Research Lp)
- Shanghai Realbio Technology Co., Ltd
- Rancho Biosciences
- Resphera Biosciences, LLC
- Ubiome, Inc.
- Zymo Research Corp.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/pw9xrx/global_microbiome?w=4