AUSTIN, Texas--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Keller Williams, the world’s largest real estate franchise by agent count, announces its No. 1 in units and sales volume in the U.S. In Q4’17, the franchise broke previous agent production, owner profit and profit share records set in Q4’16. Indicators point to a strong Q1’18.
“We’re proud to be in business with associates who are focused on growing big businesses so they can fund their lives and create opportunities for their families,” said John Davis, CEO, Keller Williams.
Q4’17 Results (U.S. only)
- Agents closed 250,815 transactions in Q4, up 9.0 percent over Q4’16.
- Agents closed $73.2 billion in sales volume, up 13.0 percent over previous Q4.
- Franchise owner profit in the fourth quarter was up 7.0 percent over Q4’16 to $39.9 million.
- Profit Share increased 10.0 percent over Q4 2016 to $34.9 million.
Year-End Results (as of December 31, 2017) (U.S. only)
- Franchise is home to more than 156,532 U.S. agents, up 13 percent over ‘16
- Closed transactions total 1,041,948 units, up 10 percent over ‘16
- Sales volume is $303.4 billion, up 15 percent over ‘16
- Owner profit is $196.7 million, up 11 percent over ‘16
- Profit share is $171.1 million, up 13 percent over ‘16
Q1’18 Outlook (KPIs indicative of Q1’18 performance) (U.S. only)
- Agents took 140,013 new listings (new market inventory).
- Listings taken volume totaled $42.7 billion.
- Agents wrote 257,750 contracts (projected to close in 60 days).
- Contracts written volume is $75.0 billion.
“While we’re certainly excited for our people and their incredible increases in agent production and market share, we know we’re just getting started. We’re committed to continuing to raise the bar and providing even more value for agents and their clients,” said Davis.
About Keller Williams Realty, Inc.
Austin, Texas-based Keller Williams, the world’s largest real estate franchise by agent count, has more than 930 offices and 177,000 associates. The franchise is No. 1 in units and sales volume in the U.S. In 2017, Training magazine named Keller Williams the No. 1 training organization across all industries in the world.
Since 1983, Keller Williams has grown exponentially and continues to cultivate an agent-centric, education-based, technology-driven culture that rewards agents as stakeholders. The company also provides specialized agents in luxury homes, commercial, and farm and ranch properties. For more information, visit kw.com.