WATEFORD, Ontario--(BUSINESS WIRE)--From colourful germ monsters to creative comics, vote now for your favourite design! Deb Canada today revealed the finalists in its second annual Happy Hands contest, which promotes hand hygiene at schools. The public can view the student-drawn designs and vote for their favourite finalist now through February 15 at https://www.debgroup.com/ca/happy-hands.
“We received hundreds of amazing designs, so it was hard to select only five in each category,” said Patrick Boshell, Marketing Director Canada, Deb Group. “The creativity that the students implemented into each design shows us that hand washing can be fun and memorable.”
Incorporating detailed drawings and bright, bold colors, each finalist design illustrates the important role hand washing plays in keeping everyone at school healthy. The 2018 Happy Hands contest finalists include:
- Toren J., Fourth Grade, Bluenose Academy, Lunenburg, NS
- Taranpreet G., Fourth Grade, Headway School, Edmonton, AB
- Sedra A., Fifth Grade, Bluenose Academy, Lunenburg, NS
- Kabir S. H., Fifth Grade, Headway School, Edmonton, AB
- Avneet K., Fifth Grade, Headway School, Edmonton, AB
- Minal C., Eighth Grade, Collegiate Avenue Elementary School, Stoney Creek, ON
- Genevieve C., Eighth Grade, St. Agnes Junior High, Halifax, NS
- Elaine L., Eighth Grade, Ridgemount School, Hamilton, ON
- Mickaella M., Eighth Grade, Elia Middle School, North York, ON
- Cindy P., Eighth Grade, Elia Middle School, North York, ON
The student whose design receives the most votes in each category will receive a $200 gift card. Each winning student’s school will also receive a $500 donation and the winning designs will be custom printed for free on up-to 500 manual Deb soap/sanitizer dispensers for use at the school.
The designs were evaluated for visual appeal, overall hand hygiene design, creativity and unique design elements. The finalist receiving the most votes in each category will be announced on March 1, 2018.
For more information regarding the Happy Hands contest, please contact Christina Alvarez at firstname.lastname@example.org or 214-571-6322.
About Deb Group
Headquartered in the UK and with Canadian headquarters in Waterford, ON., Deb Group is an SC Johnson company and provides dedicated skin care programs for a wide range of industries and organizations that value their employee and customer well-being.
The organization encompasses 23 companies operating in 19 countries, with Deb products used over 150 million times every day. The Deb product lines include Travabon®, Stokoderm®, Refresh™, Estesol®, Solopol®, Kresto®, Deb InstantFOAM™, Stokolan® and KrestoGT™.
Deb Group is part of SC Johnson, a privately held, family company and one of the world’s leading manufacturers of household cleaning products, and products for home storage, air care, pest control and shoe care. To learn more, visit www.debgroup.com.