DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Monomethylammonium Nitrate Market Size, Market Share, Application Analysis, Regional Outlook, Growth Trends, Key Players, Competitive Strategies and Forecasts, 2017 to 2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global monomethylamine nitrate market is projected to reach US$ 8,569.5 million by 2025, expanding at a CAGR of 3.3% from 2017 to 2025.
The global monomethylamine nitrate market is expected to witness high growth during the forecast period 2017 to 2025. Growing use in mining and quarrying industries is anticipated to drive the demand for the monomethylamine nitrate.
In base year 2016, Asia Pacific was observed as the largest market for monomethylamine nitrate. In Asia Pacific, China and India serve potential markets for monomethylamine nitrate in the next five to six years. Growing consumption of monomethylamine nitrate as the penetration of the industrial explosive agents is on rise especially in China and India. In India, the demand for automobiles and infrastructure is on rise as the country's economy is rapidly increasing with almost 7% growth. This generates demand for power and steel which in turn drives the mining sector in the country.
- Growing Mining Industry
- Increasing Array of Applications
- Asia Pacific is Expected to Register the Highest Growth Rate
- Replacing Traditional Explosives
- Strong Demand from Emerging Economies
- Threat from Low Cost Substitute Such as Ammonium Nitrate
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1 Preface
Chapter 2 Executive Summary
Chapter 3 Global Monomethylamine Nitrate Market Dynamics
Chapter 4 Global Monomethylamine Nitrate Market, By Application
Chapter 5 Global Monomethylamine Nitrate Market, By Geography
Chapter 6 Company Profiles
- Alkyl Amines Chemicals Limited.
- Balaji Amines Ltd.
- BOC Sciences Ltd.
- Haihang Industry Co., Ltd.
- Merck KGaA
- Spectrum Chemical Mfg. Corp.
- SPEX CertiPrep
- Tamil Nadu Industrial Explosives Ltd.
- Tokyo Chemical Industry Co., Ltd.
- Yick-Vic Chemicals & Pharmaceuticals (HK) Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kdkxdz/global?w=4