DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "North America Immuno Chemistry Market Outlook to 2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
North America Immuno Chemistry Market Outlook to 2024, provides key market data on the North America Immuno Chemistry market. The report provides value, in millions of US dollars, volume (in units) and average prices (USD) within market segments - Complement Deficiency Tests, Diabetes Assays, Disease Specific Immunochemistry, Endocrinology Tests, IgE Allergy Blood Tests, Immunochemistry Analyzers, Immunochemistry Rapid Tests & POC and Vitamins Tests.
The report also provides company shares and distribution shares data for each of these market segments, and global corporate-level profiles of the key market participants. Based on the availability of data for the particular market and country, information related to pipeline products, news and deals is available in the report.
Extensive interviews are conducted with key opinion leaders (KOLs), physicians and industry experts to validate the market size, company share and distribution share data and analysis.
- Annualized market revenues (USD million) and volume (units) data for each of the market segments. Data is provided from 2010 to 2017 and forecast to 2024.
- 2017 company shares and distribution shares data for each of the market segments.
- Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the North America Immuno Chemistry market.
- Key players covered include Siemens Healthcare GmbH, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, Abbott Laboratories and Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Tables & Figures
3 Immuno Chemistry Market, North America
4 Immuno Chemistry Market, Canada
5 Immuno Chemistry Market, Mexico
6 Immuno Chemistry Market, United States
7 Overview of Key Companies in North America Immuno Chemistry Market
8 Immuno Chemistry Market Pipeline Products
9 Recent Developments
- Siemens Healthcare GmbH
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd
- Abbott Laboratories
- Beckman Coulter Inc
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc
- Ortho-Clinical Diagnostics Inc
- Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc
- DiaSorin S.p.A
- bioMerieux SA
- Alere Inc
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xkzlcz/north_america?w=4