LIMA, Peru--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Graña y Montero S.A.A. (NYSE: GRAM) (BVL: GRAMONC1) (“the Company” or “Graña y Montero”) a leading Engineering and Construction company, announced its consolidated results for the fourth quarter (“4Q2017”) period ended December 31, 2017. These results have been prepared in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards (“IFRS”) and are stated in nominal Peruvian Soles (S/.).
- The Group achieved Revenues of S/ 6,279.8 MM during 2017, a 3.2% decrease compared to 2016
- Gross Profit amounted to S/ 716.4 MM in 2017, increasing 16.5% compared to 2016
- Adjusted EBITDA was S/ 661.9 MM in 2017, 22.4% higher than the result obtained in 2016
- A Net Loss of S / 132.8 MM was registered in 2017, 12.8% higher than in 2016, mainly explained by the deterioration of the investment in Gasoducto Sur Peruano (GSP) and the adjustment in the fair value of the Account Receivable from GSP
- Backlog amounted to US$ 2,388.4 MM as of 2017 and the recurrent businesses amounted to US$ 585.1 MM, reaching a total of US$ 2,973.5 MM, equivalent to 1.58x the annual revenues
For a full version of Graña y Montero’s 4Q2017 Earnings Release please visit: http://investorrelations.granaymontero.com.pe/
About Graña y Montero S.A.A.
Graña y Montero is the largest and most important Engineering and Infrastructure Company in Peru. It has 24 companies which operate in 5 countries in Latin America and has more than 28,000 employees. The Graña y Montero Group has always solved the needs of its clients beyond business in order to create wellbeing for society. It has been listed on the Lima Stock Exchange since 1997 and on the New York Stock Exchange since 2013. To find out more, please visit www.granaymontero.com.pe.