Child Care Services market global briefing provides strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global child care services sector.
The child day care services market include establishments offering day care for infants or children. These establishments provide care services for preschool children, and for older children when they are not in school. Some of these establishments also offer pre-kindergarten education.
The global child care services market was estimated to be around $170 billion as of 2017. The global child care services made up over 5% of the overall social service market in 2017. The child care services market was the smallest market in the global social services market in 2017.
- Markets Covered: Child Care Services
- Geographic Scope: Asia Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East, Africa
- Time Series: Five years historic (2013-17) and forecast (2017-21).
- Data: Market value in $ billions.
- Data Segmentations: Regional breakdowns, market share of competitors, key sub segments.
- Sourcing and Referencing: Data and analysis throughout the report is sourced using end notes.
- Bright Horizons Family Solutions
- Learning Care Group
- G8 Education
- Goodstart Early Learning
- Primrose Schools
- Nobel Learning Communities Inc.
- JP Holdings
- KU Children's Services
- KinderCare Education
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3tqz7v/global_child_care?w=4