Global Education Services market briefing provides strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global education services sector.
The educational services market includes establishments providing training and instructions in a wide variety of subjects. The instruction and training is typically provided in schools, colleges, universities, and training centers.
The industry is categorized into the following segments - i) Elementary and Secondary Schools; ii) Colleges, Universities, and Professional Schools; and iii) Other Educational Services.
The global education services market was estimated to be around $1965 billion as of 2017. The global education services made up around 62% of the overall social service market in 2017. The education services market was the largest market in the global social service market in 2017.
- Markets Covered: Elementary and Secondary Schools, Colleges, Universities, and Professional Schools, Other Education Services
- Geographic Scope: Asia Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East, Africa
- Time Series: Five years historic (2013-17) and forecast (2017-21).
- Data: Market value in $ billions.
- Data Segmentations: Regional breakdowns, market share of competitors, key sub segments.
- Sourcing and Referencing: Data and analysis throughout the report is sourced using end notes.
- University of California System
- University of Michigan
- Texas A&M University
- Columbia University
- Harvard University
- University of Pennsylvania
- Stanford University
- Northwestern University
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Yale University
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/72l88s/global_education?w=4