DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "US Market Report Suite for Small Bone and Joint Orthopedic Devices 2017 - MedSuite" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
General Report Contents
- Market Analyses include: Unit Sales, ASPs, Market Value & Growth Trends
- Market Drivers & Limiters for each chapter segment
- Competitive Analysis for each chapter segment
- Section on recent mergers & acquisitions
The U.S. small bone and joint orthopedic market is made up of shoulder reconstruction, elbow repair, hand & wrist device, foot & ankle device and shape memory staple market segments.
The small bone and joint orthopedic device market is separate from the large joint and trauma markets, although the distinction is sometimes unclear. As a result, defining small joint devices can be challenging. Similar to large joint devices, many of the small joint devices are involved in elective procedures; these devices generally command higher selling prices. Conversely, the small joint device market is also similar to the trauma device market, where devices may not have high prices or show significant price growth, but are involved in essential surgery and are always in demand.
Small joints such as shoulders, elbows, hands and feet have not received as much attention as hip and knee treatments until recently, but have experienced strong and consistent growth because they are clinically underserved.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Research Methodology
2. U.S. Small Bone and Joint Orthopedic Device Market Overview
3. Procedure Numbers
4. Shoulder Reconstruction Device Market
5. Elbow Repair Device Market
6. Hand and Wrist Device Market
7. Foot and Ankle Device Market
8. Plate and Screw Market
9. Staple Fixation Market
10. External Fixation Market
- DePuy Synthes
- Wright Medical
- Zimmer Biomet
- Smith & Nephew
- Integra LifeSciences
- Aptis Medical
- Skeletal Dynamics
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jbdzbj/united_states?w=4