Dialysis Market was valued at $87 billion in 2016, and is estimated to reach $124 billion by 2023, growing at a CAGR of 5.3% during the forecast period.
Based on type, the market report segments the market into Hemodialysis and Peritoneal Dialysis.
- Hemodialysis further sub segmented into Conventional Hemodialysis, Short Daily Hemodialysis, and Nocturnal Hemodialysis.
- Peritoneal Dialysis is further divided into Continuous Ambulatory Peritoneal Dialysis (CAPD) and Automated Peritoneal Dialysis (APD).
The End User covered under the report includes In-center Dialysis and Home Dialysis.
The Product & Service segment covers Equipment, Consumables, Drugs, and Services.
- Equipment further sub segmented into Dialysis Machines, Water Treatment Systems, and other Equipment.
- Consumable is further divided into Dialyzers, Catheters, and others.
The market research report covers the analysis of key stake holders of the Global Dialysis Market. Key companies profiled in the report include B. Braun Melsungen Ag, Baxter International Inc., Fresenius Medical Care Ag & Co. Kgaa, Davita Inc., Nipro Corporation, Diaverum, Asahi Kasei Corporation, Nikkiso Co., Ltd, Medivators Inc., and Nxstage Medical, Inc.
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1. Market Scope & Methodology
Chapter 2. Market Overview
Chapter 3. Global Dialysis Market
Chapter 4. Global Dialysis Market by End User
Chapter 5. Global Dialysis Market by Products & Services
Chapter 6. Global Dialysis Market by Region
Chapter 7. Company Profiles
- B. Braun Melsungen AG
- Baxter International Inc.
- Fresenius Medical Care AG & Co. KGaA
- Davita Inc.
- Nipro Corporation
- Asahi Kasei Corporation
- Nikkiso Co., Ltd.
- Medivators Inc.
- Nxstage Medical, Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/76wrd2/global_dialysis?w=4