DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Blockchain Compendium: Retail Banking & Payments, Wholesale Banking & Payments, Wealth Management, Institutional Securities & Investments, and Insurance teams" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Blockchain technologies' primary challenge is their slow throughput. For bitcoin, for example, throughput stands at about seven transactions per second (card networks, by comparison, process tens of thousands per second). Many efforts seek to dramatically improve this number, and though we can expect vast improvements in short order, this will be the limiting factor for some time.
Aimed at C-suite executives and mid- and back-office senior managers working for sell-side firms, exchanges, financial markets utilities, and settlement-focused fintech firms, this Impact Report examines the operational complexities that distributed ledger technology (DLT) must address to prove sturdy enough to be a credible alternative in the post-trade space.
The insertion of DLT in the securities settlement market will be a long-term process that will bring cost savings to some participants and revenue losses to others as well as greater operational efficiencies that will shrink and increasingly automate capital markets' middle and back offices.
The Blockchain Compendium encompasses 10 of the best reports on Blockchain, including:
- Blockchain: What is it Good For? Absolutely Something
- Blockchain Business Scenarios
- Building Business Cases With Distributed Ledger Technology: Things to Know
- Blockchain for the Supply Chain: 15 Sctech Players to Watch
- Demystifying Blockchain in Capital Markets: Innovation or Disruption?
- Blockchain Players in Capital Markets: Where are the Pioneers Headed?
- Top 10 Capital Markets Chaintech Platforms: Securities Settlement in Focus
- Blockchain's Role in Settlement: the Good, the Bad, and the Old System That Works
- ASX, Nasdaq, Overstock, and the Charting of Distinct Blockchain Roadmaps
- Is Blockchain a Good Fit?: a Disciplined Approach in Post-Trade
Some Companies Mentioned Include:
- Bank of America
- Credit Suisse
- Electronic Transaction Clearing
- Goldman Sachs
- International Organization of Securities Commissions (IOSCO)
- JPMorgan Chase
- Keystone Capital
- Leger x
- London Stock Exchange
- Medici Ventures
- R3 CEV
- Santander InnoVentures
- SBI Holdings
- Wells Fargo
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3lk8qt/blockchain?w=4