DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Cell Signaling Market Size, Market Share, Application Analysis, Regional Outlook, Growth Trends, Key Players, Competitive Strategies and Forecasts, 2017 to 2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global cell signaling market was valued at US$ 2.48 billion in 2016, and is expected to reach US$ 4.35 billion by 2025, expanding at a CAGR of 6.4% from 2017 to 2025.
Factors such as growing applicability of cell signaling in biotechnology, advancements in cell-based research technology, growing biopharmaceutical industries and wide availability advance cell signaling products are driving the growth of cell signaling market globally.
Cell signaling has wide application in medical and biotechnology however, for the purpose of the study cell signaling market is segmented on the basis of application such as drug discovery, ADME studies, predictive toxicology studies, cancer research, stem cells research and other application. Among the considered applications, cancer research was major revenue generating segment due to its increasing applicability in cancer research.
Currently, PI3K/ AKT signaling pathway has the highest demand in market because AKT has been implicated in diseases including cancer, diabetes and neuro-degeneration and thus widely accepted in industries for basic research and drug development.
Key Market Movements
- Factors such as increase in number of biotechnology and biopharmaceutical industries, technological advancement in cell-based research technology and increasing applicability of cell signaling in research and development are prime factors that driving the growth of cell signaling market globally.
- However, ethical issues related to embryonic cell signaling research and higher cost of cell signaling may negatively impacting the growth of cell signaling market.
- Abcam plc.
- BD Biosciences
- Beckman Coulter, Inc. (a subsidiary of Danaher Corporation)
- Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.
- BioVision, Inc.
- BPS Bioscience, Inc.
- Cell Biolabs, Inc.
- Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
- Cisbio Bioassays
- Full Moon BioSystems, Inc.
- Merck KGaA
- Miltenyi Biotec
- PerkinElmer Inc.
- Promega Corporation
- Qiagen N.V.
- Rockland Immunochemicals
- Sino Biological, Inc.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nhmprv/global_cell?w=4