DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Depth filtration Market Size, Market Share, Application Analysis, Regional Outlook, Growth Trends, Key Players, Competitive Strategies and Forecasts, 2017 to 2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global depth filtration market was valued at US$ 9.04 Bn in 2016, and is expected to reach US$ 16.99 Bn by 2025, expanding at a CAGR of 7.2% from 2017 to 2025.
The global depth filtration market is segmented on the basis of product type such as cartridge depth filters, capsule depth filters, sheets depth filter and other depth filters. It is observed that, due to the higher strength, efficiency and linear scalability cartridges depth filter are widely used in different industries such as chemical, pharmaceutical, food and beverage industries.
Depth filtration market is categorized on the basis of media such as activated carbon, cellulose, perlite and diatomaceous earth, currently, demand for diatomaceous earth containing media is highest in market due to its efficiency and applicability in number of manufacturing processes.
The global depth filtration market is segmented on the basis of application such as pharmaceutical and biotechnology, food and beverage, chemical and cosmetics industries. Some factors such as increase in use of depth filters in processing of small molecule, large molecule, culture media, and cell culture harvests, controlling bioburden, clarification, decolorization of oral products, LVPs, SVPs, and topical products are driving the growth of depth filters market in pharmaceutical industries.
Key Market Movements:
- Factors such as increase in demand of depth filters in various industries due to its efficiency and applicability, availability of technological advanced depth filter, increase in number of industries, stringent regulatory agencies for purity of different products, wide availability of cost effective depth filter and ease of use are assisting growth of depth filtration market globally.
- However lower capacity for high-density harvest and certain amount of product may remain within the filter matrix after filtration may negatively impact the growth of global depth filtration market.
- 3M Company
- Amazon Filters Ltd.
- Carl Stuart Group (Pure Processes)
- Eager Corporation
- Eaton Corporation PLC
- Fileder Filter Systems Ltd
- GE Water and Process Technologies
- Graver Technologies, LLC
- Hangzhou Anow Microfilt
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rdfp5s/global_depth?w=4