DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Aircraft Ignition System Market by System Type, Engine Type (Turbine Engine, Reciprocating Engine), Component (Igniters, Ignition Leads, Exciters, Spark Plugs), End User (OEM, Aftermarket), Platform, Region - Global Forecast to 2022" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The aircraft ignition system market is projected to grow from USD 338.5 Million in 2017 to USD 437.6 Million by 2022, at a CAGR of 5.27% from 2017 to 2022.
Factors such as increasing adoption of electronic ignition systems and technological advancements in aircraft ignition systems are driving the growth of the market. The aircraft ignition system market has been segmented based on end user, system type, component, engine type, platform, and region.
Recent developments section of the report provides information on the strategies adopted by various companies between March 2012 and September 2015 to strengthen their positions in the aircraft ignition system market. Major players in the aircraft ignition system market include Woodward (US), Unison (US), TransDigm (US), and Meggitt (UK). These companies have an excellent geographic reach and distribution channels.
- Technological Advancements in Aircraft Ignition Systems
- Increasing Demand for Aircraft Ignition Systems in UAVs
- High Adoption of Electronic Ignition Systems
- Increase in Number of Aircraft Deliveries
- Decreasing Adoption of Magneto Ignition Systems
- Use of Miniaturized Ignition Systems in the Aerospace Industry
- Development of New Aircraft Models
- Requirement of Significant Investments in the Aviation Industry
- Stringent Regulatory Norms Pertaining to Safety
Key Topics Covered:
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
5 Market Overview
6 Industry Trends
7 Aircraft Ignition System Market, By End User
8 Aircraft Ignition System Market, By System Type
9 Aircraft Ignition System Market, By Component
10 Aircraft Ignition System Market, By Engine Type
11 Aircraft Ignition System Market, By Platform
12 Aircraft Ignition System Market, By Region
13 Competitive Landscape
14 Company Profiles
- Air Power
- Sky Dynamics
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/28md3s/global_aircraft?w=4