DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Energy and Utilities Construction Market in Estonia: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics to 2021" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Estonian energy and utilities construction category has observed some fluctuations in the review period with a value of EUR445.73 million (US$492.77 million) in 2016 and declined at a rate of 4.69% over 2015. The market recorded a CARC of -6.49% from 2012 through 2016.
Energy and utilities construction market covers the development of energy and telecommunications related projects, oil and gas projects including both upstream and downstream exploration, and utility projects such as water and sewage infrastructure. This market includes five categories: electricity and power, oil & gas, telecommunications, sewage infrastructure and water infrastructure.
Reasons to Buy:
- Enhances your knowledge of the market with key figures detailing construction type.
- Provides you with a breakdown of the market by construction activity (new construction, repair and maintenance, refurbishment and demolition).
- Provides you with a breakdown of the segments by cost type (construction materials, construction equipment &construction services).
- Details the segments covered under commercial construction market.
- Allows you to plan future business decisions using the forecast figures given.
Key Topics Covered:
2 Overall Energy and Utilities Construction Value: Market Analysis
3 Energy and Utilities Construction Output:Analysis by Category
4 Electricity and Power construction: Market Analysis
5 Oil and Gas construction: Market Analysis
6 Telecommunications construction: Market Analysis
7 Water Infrastructure construction: Market Analysis
8 Sewage Infrastructure construction: Market Analysis
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vmfnbj/estonia_energy?w=4