DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Commercial Construction Market in Spain: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics to 2021" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Spanish commercial construction category has observed some fluctuations in the review period with a value of EUR19,968.52 million (US$22,076.03 million) in 2016 and increased at a rate of 4.20% over 2015. The market recorded a CAGR of 1.18% from 2012 through 2016.
This research report provides up-to-date market size data for the period 2012-2016 and an illustrative forecast to 2021.
Reasons to Buy:
- Enhances your knowledge of the market with key figures detailing construction type.
- Provides you with a breakdown of the market by construction activity (new construction, repair and maintenance, refurbishment and demolition).
- Provides you with a breakdown of the segments by cost type (construction materials, construction equipment & construction services).
- Details the segments covered under commercial construction market.
- Allows you to plan future business decisions using the forecast figures given.
Key Topics Covered:
2 Overall Commercial Construction: Market Analysis
3 Commercial Construction Output Value: Analysis by Category
4 Leisure & Hospitality Buildings construction: Market Analysis
5 Office Buildings construction: Market Analysis
6 Outdoor Leisure Facilities construction: Market Analysis
7 Retail Buildings construction: Market Analysis
8 Other Commercial Buildings construction: Market Analysis
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jzr8kd/spain_commercial?w=4