OMAHA, Neb.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Proxibid (www.proxibid.com), the world’s most trusted way to connect buyers and sellers of highly valued items, will provide online bidding for a monumental number of heavy equipment, farm equipment, and commercial truck auctions in the months of February and March. While the farm and agriculture industries prepare for spring planting and contractors prime for construction season, several premier auction companies will bring high quality sales with a wide selection of inventory to the Proxibid platform.
Leading the auction calendar is the Florida Auctions in Kissimmee, an annual event drawing heavy equipment buyers from around the world to the area to kick off the spring buying season. Alex Lyon & Son Auctioneers, now in its 25th year of selling at the Florida Auctions, will offer nine days of heavy equipment auctions, and Jeff Martin Auctioneers, in its inaugural Kissimmee Auction, will conduct live events featuring construction equipment, aerials, trucks, trailers, attachments, and support equipment live onsite and online with Proxibid.
In total, more than 150 auctions featuring farm, agricultural, and heavy construction equipment will be available online with Proxibid in February and March. Buyers from anywhere in the world with an internet connection can bid and buy. Featured events include:
- February 1: Quarrick Equipment & Auctions Inc, featuring excavators, dozers, wheel loaders, tractors, and more in Uniontown, PA.
- February 1, 2, 16, & 22; March 2, 14, & 16: J.J. Kane Auctioneers, featuring construction equipment, utility fleet, and power line equipment live in various locations, and online only with Proxibid.
- February 3: Royal Auction Group, Inc., featuring government surplus, construction equipment, and vehicles in Fort Myers, FL.
- February 8: Rebel Auction Co., Inc., featuring two rings of farm and construction equipment in Hazlehurst, GA.
- February 6 – 8: Blackmon Auctions, featuring contractors’ equipment, construction equipment, farm equipment, trucks, trailers, and more in Lonoke, AR.
- February 13, McGrew Equipment Company, featuring hundreds of pieces of agricultural and construction equipment in Seven Valleys, PA.
- February 16, Hess Auctioneers, LLC, featuring three rings of truck trailers, construction, and agricultural equipment in Marietta, PA.
- February 16 & 17: Weeks Auction Company’s 23rd annual Sugarland Auction, featuring two days and two rings of farm machinery and equipment in Clewiston, FL.
- March 2 & 3, Jeff Martin Auctioneers, featuring two rings and two days of construction and farm equipment, vehicles, attachments, and related items in Brooklyn, MS.
- March 3, Guinn Auction Company, Inc., featuring surplus equipment and vehicles in Jennings, LA.
- March 6, Equify Auctions, LLC, featuring heavy construction equipment at no reserve in Genoa, OH.
- March 7, J. Stout Auctions, featuring heavy construction equipment and commercial trucks in Portland, OR.
- March 8, Rebel Auction Co., Inc., featuring two rings of farm and construction equipment in Hazlehurst, GA.
- March 10, McGrew Equipment Company, featuring farming equipment, construction equipment, trucks, and trailers in New Egypt, NJ.
- March 24, Miedema Auctioneering, featuring two rings of construction and farm equipment in Hudsonville, MI.
“While cold weather slows business in February for farm and construction professionals, it’s the perfect time to acquire necessary equipment upgrades to prepare for a busy spring and summer,” said Bill Troop, General Manager and Partner of Hess Auctioneers. “By participating on Proxibid, buyers have the benefit of accessing high quality inventory without leaving home.”
Proxibid offers the industry’s most sophisticated fraud prevention system, which is designed specifically to protect high dollar purchases like the machinery, equipment, and trucks available for sale in these auctions. Only Proxibid ensures 99.9+ percent uptime, making it the most reliable online bidding platform available.
Proxibid provides auction companies and asset owners with access to the most trusted way to buy and sell highly valued items online. More than $4 billion in inventory passes through Proxibid’s Marketplace annually via live and timed auctions, and Buy Now and Make Offer capabilities, across 15 categories that include heavy equipment; industrial machinery; real estate; fine art; antiques and collectibles, and more.
Founded in 2001, Proxibid is headquartered in Omaha, NE with offices in London. For more information about Proxibid, please visit www.proxibid.com.