DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Infrastructure Construction Market in Qatar: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics to 2021" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Qatari infrastructure construction category has observed some fluctuations in the review period with a value of QAR14,991.42 million (US$4,118.52 million) in 2016 and increased at a rate of 10.39% over 2015. The market recorded a CAGR of 10.82% from 2012 through 2016.
This research report provides up-to-date market size data for the period 2012-2016 and an illustrative forecast to 2021.
The report contains historic and forecast market data for the infrastructure construction market in Qatar. This report also contains overall values of the infrastructure construction segments. The infrastructure construction market consists of a range of heavy infrastructure construction projects. This market includes three categories: rail infrastructure, road infrastructure, and other infrastructure projects.
Reasons to Buy
- Enhances your knowledge of the market with key figures detailing construction type.
- Provides you with a breakdown of the market by construction activity (new construction, repair and maintenance, refurbishment and demolition).
- Provides you with a breakdown of the segments by cost type (construction materials, construction equipment & construction services).
- Details the segments covered under commercial construction market.
- Allows you to plan future business decisions using the forecast figures given.
Key Topics Covered:
2 Overall Infrastructure Construction: Market Analysis
3 Infrastructure Construction Output: Analysis by Category
4 Road Infrastructure construction: Market Analysis
5 Other Infrastructure Projects construction: Market Analysis
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5vct5z/qatar?w=4