The World Furniture Outlook 2018 - new 100 countries edition provides an overview of the world furniture industry with historical statistical data (production, consumption, imports, exports), preliminary estimates for 2017 and 2018-2019 furniture markets scenario for 100 countries.
This edition extends the coverage to 100 countries with the addition of: 5 countries in Central-East Europe, 9 countries in the Middle East and Africa, 6 countries in the Asia-Pacific region, 10 countries in Central and South America
This market research report also includes:
- Growth of furniture imports worldwide and the role of furniture exporting countries in the marketplace
- Market shares of the major furniture exporters are provided by geographical region
- Analysis of the opening of furniture markets that covers the past decade, with trade balance, imports/consumption and exports/production ratio.
Statistics and outlook data are also available in a country format:
- Origin of furniture imports
- Destination of furniture exports
- Historical series on furniture production
- Historical series on furniture market size
- Historical series on furniture trade
- Country rankings to place all statistics in a broad worldwide context.
The 100 country tables also include:
- Total household consumption expenditure (in billions of US$)
- Total GNP at purchasing power parity (in billions of US$)
- Per capita GNP at purchasing power parity (in US$)
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/s5gngw/world_furniture?w=4