NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Lighthouse, a leader in technology-enabled ediscovery services and advisory services, today announced the launch of its suite of Advisory Services, which focus on identifying and remediating clients’ legal and compliance risk associated with information and technology. This new set of services allows Lighthouse to continue its mission of educating clients around industry changes that will affect their programs, integrating client programs with best-in-class technology and processes to help them drive efficiency and manage cost, as well as remediating and mitigating clients’ risk.
“Changes in the legal and regulatory landscape, most notably with respect to global data protection laws, also necessitate changes concerning how personal data is processed and transferred,” said Chris Dahl, vice president of Product Development and Advisory Services. “Today’s ediscovery and information governance programs must be nimble to accommodate new challenges. Lighthouse’s Advisory Services help prepare clients to meet these and other critical challenges, as well as maintain a defensible, flexible and integrated ediscovery program.”
Lighthouse’s Advisory Service team helps clients build and maintain a leading ediscovery program through an integrated approach, continuous improvement, flexible and defensible processes, and best-in-class expertise. The specific services include:
- Operating Model Development and Improvement – Including operating model development and improvement (ediscovery, ecompliance, and privacy), legal hold program and technical preservations strategies, technology assessment and implementations, and secondment/staff augmentation.
- Office 365 Suite of Services – Including workshops and training, system integration, proof of concept and ROI analysis, as well as gap analysis and custom development.
- Data Protection and Security – Including GDPR readiness assessments, dawn raid preparedness (including response plan creation and mock scenarios), data subject access requests, privacy impact assessments, and incident responses.
- Legacy Data Remediation – Including data migrations, defensible disposal, data classification, records remediation, and legal hold remediation.
- Expert and Specialized Services – Including forensic analysis and reports, data preservation and collections, data loss and recovery, as well as testifying and consulting witness (30(b)(6)), affidavit, regulatory appearance, hearings, and trial services.
Lighthouse Advisory Services are available to all clients and prospects starting today. For more information about these services, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lighthouse simplifies the complexities of ediscovery and information governance by the use of our intuitive technology solutions and comprehensive service offerings. Through our best-in-class expertise, Lighthouse stands apart as a leader in industry best practices and workflows. Our proactive, high-touch approach has enabled us to build enduring partnerships with the most respected corporations and law firms around the globe. For more information, visit lighthouseglobal.com.