DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Metalworking Machinery Manufacturing Market Global Briefing 2018" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Laser cutting significantly reduces the processing time required for cutting applications and thus reduces costs. Other benefits include localized laser energy input, high feed rate and minimal heat input. The global 3D laser cutting market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 9% until 2020, thus indicating a significant rise in the use of this technology.
Asia Pacific was the largest region in the metalworking machinery manufacturing market in 2017, accounting for around 52% market share. Western Europe was the second largest region accounting for around 25% market share. South America was the smallest region accounting for around 1% market share.
Major companies producing 3D laser cutting machines are Mitsubishi Electric, Trumpf, LST GmbH, Mazak.
- Markets Covered: Special Die and Tool, Die Set, Jig, and Fixture Manufacturing, Machine Tool Manufacturing, Industrial Mold Manufacturing, Rolling Mill and Other Metalworking Machinery Manufacturing, and Cutting Tool and Machine Tool Accessory Manufacturing.
- Time Series: Five years historic and forecast.
- Data: Market value in $ billions.
- Data Segmentations: Regional breakdowns, market share of competitors, key sub segments.
- TRUMPF Group
- Amada Co. Ltd.
- Kennametal Inc.
- LST GmbH
- Komatsu Ltd
- Okuma Corporation
- DMG Mori Seiki AG
- JTEKT Corporation
- Shenyang Machine Tool Co. Ltd
- Fives Machining Systems Inc.
- Hardinge Inc
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hjf6t4/global?w=4