DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "GFRP Composites Market by End-Use Industry (Transportation, Electrical & Electronics), Resin Type (Epoxy, Polyester, Vinyl Ester), Manufacturing Process (Compression & Injection Molding, RTM/VARTM, Layup,) and Region - Global Forecast to 2022" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global Glass Fiber Reinforced Plastics (GFRP) composites market is projected to grow from USD 43.93 Billion in 2017 to USD 59.87 Billion by 2022, at a CAGR of 6.4% during the forecast period.
The GFRP composites market is growing due to the high demand for wind blades from the wind energy electrical & electronics, pipes & tanks, construction & infrastructure, and transportation industries. GFRP composites are preferred, as they can reduce the weight of the product and are stronger than metallic parts. The GFRP composites market witnessed strong growth in the past few years due to the growing use of GFRP composites in the US, Germany, China, Brazil, and Japan.
- Increasing Number of Wind Energy Capacity Installations
- Increasing Adoption of GFRP Composites in the Transportation Industry
- Recovery of the US Marine Industry
- Increasing Use of GFRP Composite Pipes in Sewage & Water Management and Oil & Gas Industry
- Increasing Use of GFRP Composites in the Construction & Infrastructure Industry
- Issues Related to Recycling
- High Processing and Manufacturing Costs
- Increasing Demand for GFRP Composites From Construction & Infrastructure Industry in the MEA
- High Demand for GFRP Composite Pipes in the Emerging Economies
- Developing Low-Cost Technologies
Key Topics Covered:
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
5 Market Overview
6 Macroeconomic Overview and Key Trends
7 GFRP Composites Market, by Resin Type
8 GFRP Composites Market, by End-Use Industry
9 GFRP Composites Market, by Manufacturing Process
10 GFRP Composites Market, by Region
11 Competitive Landscape
12 Company Profiles
- AGY Holdings Corp.
- Advanced Composites Inc.
- Asahi Fiber Glass Co., Ltd.
- BGF Industries, Inc.
- Binani Industries Ltd.
- Celanese Corporation
- China Beihai Fiberglass Co., Ltd.
- China National Building Material Company Ltd.
- Chongqing Polycomp International Corporation
- Jiangsu Jiuding New Material Co., Ltd.
- Johns Manville Corporation
- Jushi Group Co., Ltd.
- Nippon Sheet Glass Co. Ltd.
- Nitto Boseki Co., Ltd.
- Owens Corning
- PFG Fiberglass Corporation
- PPG Industries, Inc.
- Quantum Composites
- Reliance Industries
- Saertex GmbH
- Saint-Gobain S.A.
- Taishan Fiberglass, Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gwcncj/59_8_billion?w=4