DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Institutional and Office Furniture Manufacturing Market Global Briefing 2018" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Furniture manufacturers are adopting sustainable practices in their manufacturing process. This is mainly a result of growing consumer awareness on sustainable living that is resulting in increasing demand for eco-friendly furniture. Crate and Barrel, a North American home retailer is working directly with the Tropical Forest Trust to ensure that the selected hardwood for manufacturing of their furniture is from sustainable plantations that are managed for their long term conservation. Similarly, Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc. has adopted a green approach wherein it focuses on replenishing, recycling and reusing of furniture by using recyclable engineered wood and by reducing raw materials wastage.
Asia Pacific was the largest region in the institutional and office furniture manufacturing market in 2017, accounting for around 45% market share. This can be attributed to high demand for office furniture from commercial establishments owing to economic growth in the country and also due to rapid growth in the education industry in China and India. North America was the second largest region accounting for around 24% market share. Eastern Europe was the smallest region accounting for around 2% market share.
- Markets Covered: Institutional Furniture Manufacturing, Wood Office Furniture Manufacturing, Custom Architectural Woodwork and Millwork Manufacturing, Office Furniture (except Wood) Manufacturing, and Showcase, Partition, Shelving, and Locker Manufacturing.
- Time Series: Five years historic and forecast.
- Data: Market value in $ billions.
- Data Segmentations: Regional breakdowns, market share of competitors, key sub segments.
- Herman Miller Inc
- HNI Corporation
- Okamura Corporation
- Leggett & Platt
- Flexsteel Industries Inc.
- Nowy Styl
- UB Office Systems
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zljrr5/global?w=4