DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Bars and Cafés Services Market Global Briefing 2018" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Changing consumer lifestyles and rising preferences for quick, packaged and healthy beverages have led to increasing demand for ready-to-drink (RTD) products. RTD tea and other RTD products are growing rapidly in the bars and cafes industry. Companies in the market are working on launching such drinks in the market to cater to the working population. For example, in June 2016 Starbucks and Anheuser-Busch collaborated to launch Teavana Ready-to-Drink tea by 2018. Cafe bar and coffee shop establishments are capitalizing on rapidly growing RTD market that grew at 16% CAGR over the past five years.
South America was the largest region in the bars and cafes market in 2017, accounting for around 33% market share. Asia Pacific was the second largest region accounting for around 22% market share. Eastern Europe was the smallest region accounting for around 1% market share.
- Markets Covered: Snack and Nonalcoholic Beverage Bars, Drinking Places (Alcoholic Beverages).
- Time Series: Five years historic and forecast.
- Data: Market value in $ billions.
- Data Segmentations: Regional breakdowns, market share of competitors, key sub segments.
- Buffalo Wild Wings
- Dunkin' Brands, Whitebread PLC (Costa Coffee)
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/k696f6/global_bars_and?w=4