DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "What the WRC 2017 Tells Us About the Industry Landscape of Service Robots and AI in China" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Being held for the third consecutive year, the WRC (World Robot Conference) is an international convention and exhibition on robotics hosted by the People's Government of Beijing Municipality.
The agenda of the 2017 conference consisted of forum, exhibition, and contest. While prestigious scholars and business leaders from China and all over world were invited to deliver speeches at the forum, the exhibition mainly showcased robots developed by Chinese vendors. The scope of this report focuses on the fields of service robots and AI (Artificial Intelligence) and seeks to learn more about the development trends of the Chinese vendors, thereby gaining a better understanding of the industry landscape of service robots and AI in China.
The service robots on exhibition in the WRC 2017 could be roughly grouped into three categories: consumer/domestic robots, customer service robots, and logistics robots, according to latest report.
"It is observed that the booths for service robots took up around half of the WRC 2017 exhibition venue, and most of the exhibitors were from China. On the contrary, although the booths for industrial robots also accounted for half of the exhibition venue, only 65% of the exhibitors were from China, and the other 35% were from abroad," says Cindy Ku, senior industry analyst with MIC.
List of Topics:
- Overall development of the service robot industry, touching on deployment strategies of service robot vendors based on the observation made at the 2017 WRC (World Robot Conference)
- Service robot industry chain in China, including the suppliers of key component & software, sub-system solutions, and total solutions, as well as current major Chinese players
- Introduction of service robot and AI startups in China
Key Topics Covered:
1. A Considerable Number of Companies are Investing in Service Robots
1.1 Various Types of Products are Being Launched
1.2 Features are not Mature Enough
2. The Industry Chain of Service Robots is Taking Shape
2.1 Total Solutions Have Greatly Shortened the Time-to-market
2.2 Key Software and Components Have Facilitated the Development of Total Solutions
3. The Rise of Service Robot and AI Startups
- HIT Robot Group
- JD. Com
- JiangSu Eastern Gold Jade Intelligent Robot
- MiiVii Dynamics
- mRobot AutoNavi
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2tn84h/what_the_wrc_2017?w=4