DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Internet of Robotic Things Market - Industry Trends, Opportunities and Forecasts to 2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Global Internet of Robotic Things market is expected to grow from US$3.325 billion in 2018 to US$18.075 billion in 2023, growing at a CAGR of 40.30% over the forecast period.
This research study examines the Internet of Robotic Things market on the basis of various segments - by software, platform, component, end-user, and geography. Major drivers, restraints, and opportunities have been mentioned to provide an exhaustive picture of the market. Furthermore, the current market trends related to the demand, supply, and sales, in addition to the recent developments, have been provided in this report. The report also analyzes key players in the Internet of Robotic Things market. The report provides comprehensive forecast up to the period 2023 for various key segments, with 2017 as base year.
- Power Source
- Control System
Key Topics Covered:
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Dynamics
5. Global Internet of Robotic Things Market Forecast by Software (US$ billion)
6. Global Internet of Robotic Things Market Forecast by Platform (US$ billion)
7. Global Internet of Robotic Things Market Forecast by Component (US$ billion)
8. Global Internet of Robotic Things Market Forecast by End-User (US$ billion)
9. Global Internet of Robotic Things Market Forecast by Geography (US$ billion)
10. Competitive Intelligence
11. Company Profiles
- iRobot Corporation
- ABB Ltd
- Intel Corporation
- Cisco System
- Omron Adept Technologies, Inc.
- Robot Bosch
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/tdhtrp/global_internet?w=4