DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Scar Treatment Market Size, Market Share, Application Analysis, Regional Outlook, Growth Trends, Key Players, Competitive Strategies and Forecasts, 2017 to 2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global scar treatment market was valued at US$ 15.3 billion in 2016, and is expected to reach US$ 35 billion by 2025, expanding at a CAGR of 9.5% from 2017 to 2025.
Increasing incidences of skin disorder due to environmental pollution, radiation is the major driver of the scar treatment market. Acne is evaluated to influence around 9.4% of the worldwide population, making it the eighth most common disease around the world. This rising trend of acne due to hormonal imbalance, inappropriate food-habits, and excessive stress positively influences the scar treatment market to grow.
The increasing adoption of technologically advanced procedures and products, healthcare expenditure for R&D to manufacture newer and innovative products, government approval on medical products, on rising awareness in public to improve physical appearance boost up the growth of scar treatment market. However, the expensive treatment procedures and side effects caused by few treatment procedures are few major challenges associated with the scar treatment market.
The scar treatment market comprises of numerous companies having their products marketed. However, most of the companies are located in the North America and others developed regions. The companies have untapped opportunities in the developing regions of Asia Pacific and Latin America. Companies are coming up with various products in the developed nations due to high acceptance and accessibilities of these products.
- Increasing incidence of skin problem
- Growing number of surgical procedures
- Rising adoption of technologically advanced procedures and products
- Growing healthcare expenditure for R&D to manufacture newer and innovative products
- Government approval on medical products
- Rising awareness in public to improve physical appearance
- High cost of treatment and adverse effects caused by scar treatment procedures
- Accurate Monitoring LLC
- Beijing Toplaser Technology Company Ltd.
- CCA Industries Inc.
- Computational Diagnostics, Inc.
- Cynosure Inc.
- Hologic Inc.
- Inomed Medizintechnik GmbH
- Merz GMBH & Co KGAA
- Mlnlycke Health Care AB
- Moberg Research, Inc.
- Nihon Kohden Corporation
- NuVasive, Inc.
- Quantum Health
- Scarheal Inc.
- Smith & Nephew plc.
- Sonoma Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Syneron Medical Ltd.
- Valeant Pharmaceuticals International Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qxbhnr/global_scar?w=4