DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "World Energy Trends, Outlook and Strategies to 2025 - Which Fuels and Strategies will Prevail in the Rapidly Changing Environment?" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report provides unique perspectives on wide range of energy demand issues confronting the global markets. In particular, with oil prices trading above $60 per barrel, understanding the fuels that will prevail in the future remains vital for success. Thus, this research work is organized to provide insights and demand outlook for each of the energy fuels including oil, gas, coal, solar, wind, hydro and nuclear energy fuels.
The report also enables its readers to reformulate their strategies on the basis of different approaches taken by significant players in the industry to cope up with the rapidly changing dynamics in energy market.
To further identify the potential growth markets for each fuel, the report also presents region wise oil, gas, coal, solar, wind, hydro and nuclear demand outlook to 2025. Further, key trends comparing the fuels and future developments in both conventional and renewable energy fuels are included in the research publication.
Clients can upgrade and improve knowledge on the industry amidst strong wave of investments in renewables and fundamental shifts in energy mix. Cost comparison and new trends in renewable energy fuels and opportunities ahead are included for further understanding.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Table of Contents
2. Rapidly Emerging Energy Trends Driving Great Strategy Reforms
3. World Energy Outlook to 2025
4. Future Trends in World Oil Markets
5. World Oil Market Outlook to 2025
6. Future Trends in World Gas Markets
7. World Gas Market Outlook to 2025
8. Future Trends in World Coal Markets
9. World Coal Market Outlook to 2025
10. Future Trends in World Nuclear Markets
11. World Nuclear Market Outlook to 2025
12. Future Trends in World Solar Markets
13. World Solar Market Outlook to 2025
14. Future Trends in World Wind Markets
15. World Wind Market Outlook to 2025
16. Recent Energy Industry Developments
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kvmmr9/world_energy?w=4