DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Paper & Paperboard Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide 2017" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Emerging 5 Paper & Paperboard industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- These countries contributed $2,44,714.9 million to the global paper & paperboard industry in 2016, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of -0.6% between 2007 and 2011. The top 5 emerging countries are expected to reach a value of $2,81,122.0 million in 2021, with a CAGR of 2.8% over the 2016-21 period.
- Within the paper & paperboard industry, China is the leading country among the top 5 emerging nations, with market revenues of $1,20,110.0 million in 2016. This was followed by Brazil and India with a value of $98,404.2 and $14,920.5 million, respectively.
- China is expected to lead the paper & paperboard industry in the top five emerging nations, with a value of $1,46,111.7 million in 2021, followed by Brazil and India with expected values of $1,02,251.9 and $20,360.6 million, respectively.
Key Topics Covered:
- Top 5 Emerging Countries Paper & Paperboard
- Industry Outlook
- Paper & Paperboard in South Africa
- Paper & Paperboard in Brazil
- Paper & Paperboard in China
- Paper & Paperboard in India
- Paper & Paperboard in Mexico
- Macroeconomic indicators
- Company Profiles
- Leading Companies
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/23pf9g/paper_and?w=4