DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Industrial Boilers Market By Type (Fire Tube, Water Tube & Others), By Rating (10-150HP, 151-300HP & >301HP), By Application (Chemical & Petrochemical, Paper & Pulp, etc.), By Region, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2012-2022" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Global industrial boilers market is forecast to grow to surpass $ 15.5 billion by 2022.
Rising demand for industrial boilers is attributed to continuing expansion of petrochemical complexes & refinery capacities, growing number of steel production plants and evolving technological landscape.
Asia-Pacific is expected to continue its dominance as the largest demand generating region for industrial boilers over the next five years. Some of the major players operating in the global industrial boilers market include Mitsubishi Hitachi Power Systems Ltd., Doosan Heavy Industries & Construction Ltd., Alstom, AMEC Foster Wheeler, Alfa Laval Corporate AB, Thermax Limited, Bosch Group, etc.
The report discusses the following aspects of industrial boilers in global market:
- Industrial Boilers Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - By Type (Water Tube, Fire Tube and Others), By Application (Chemical & Petrochemical Sector, Paper & Pulp, Food & Beverages Sector, Metal & Metallurgy Sector and Others), By Rating (10HP-150HP, 151HP-300HP and 301HP & Above), By Region (Asia-Pacific, Europe, North America, Middle East & Africa and South America)
- Pricing & Competitive Analysis
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Mitsubishi Hitachi Power Systems Ltd.
- Doosan Heavy Industries & Construction Limited
- AMEC Foster Wheeler
- Alfa Laval Corporate AB
- Thermax Limited
- Bosch Group
- Andritz AG
- IHI Corporation
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4w4p25/global_industrial?w=4