DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "PACS and Integrated PACS Market Assessment in Brazil, Forecast to 2021" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Brazil currently spends over $80 million on PACS and integrated PACS systems, considering only the software involved. The overall penetration is increasing, although adoption varies significantly among geographical regions and by the size of institutions. While large-size hospitals and diagnostic centers are almost fully penetrated and are almost entirely in a replacement-only stage, ready for their second or even third-generation PACS solution, a good number of medium- and small-size healthcare institutions are still first-time purchasers.
Between May and August 2017, the author conducted primary research with 24 healthcare institutions, including hospitals and diagnostic centers, from different segments and sizes, spread in the various parts of Brazil. In-depth discussions were also conducted with all relevant PACS vendors in the Brazilian market, from multinational companies and established local players to new entrants.
Brazil has been traditionally the biggest and most important market in Latin America (LATAM), setting the trends for the whole region. Leading market participants include Carestream, AGFA, GE, Phillips, and local companies such as Pixeon and MV.
Key Issues Addressed
- What is the market opportunity for PACS in Brazil?
- Which customers segments represent the biggest opportunities?
- What are the requirements of the different customer segments?
- What are the different vendors' solutions and strategies currently in place to address different needs and what are the unmet needs?
- What are the technology advancements that are driving growth, and will fuel market growth in the next five years?
- What is the long-term outlook for the PACS market, as new technology paradigms challenge the traditional PACS model?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. Drivers And Restraints-Total Pacs Market
4. Forecasts And Trends-Total Pacs Market
5. Demand Analysis-Total Pacs Market
6. Competitive Environment
7. The Last Word
- Network Medical (Rpacs)
- Philips Healthcare
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/f48q7s/pacs_and?w=4