DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Polymeric Developments for Industrial Applications" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This issue of the Plastics Advisor TOE covers the latest innovations in the field of smart polymers, polymer membranes, biopolymers, recycled polymers, and liquid crystal polymers. These innovations can be used in a wide variety of applications such as detection of autism, industrial separations, drug delivery, printed circuit boards, asphalt roofing, asphalt paving, inks, coatings, and adhesives. It also covers innovations based on the development of sustainable polycarbonates from limonene (derived from lemons and oranges) and carbon dioxide.
Key Topics Covered:
- Polymeric Sensor That Can Detect Autism At Birth
- Polymer Membranes To Reduce Energy Consumption During Industrial Separations
- Bio-inspired Polymers Created Using Electrostatic Charge
- Polymers that can Improve Performance of Electrical Circuits
- High Performance Polymers Developed from Recycled Polystyrene Waste
- Polymers with Optical Property Similar to Liquid Crystals
- Technology with the Ability to Dissipate Heat from Plastics
- Sustainable Polycarbonate Made from Limonene and Carbon Dioxide
- Key Contacts
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kbrpm5/2018_polymeric?w=4