DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Portable Battery Pack Market - Industry Trends, Opportunities and Forecasts to 2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Portable Battery Pack Market is projected to witness a compound annual growth rate of 15.44% to reach a total market size of US$13.412 billion by 2023, from US$6.542 billion in 2018.
Increasing requirement of portable packs, owing to a rise in demand for consumer electronics, and advancements in the battery technologies are some of the major factors fuelling the market growth. However, adoption of new technologies, improvement in on-device battery capacity among other factors is hindering the widespread adoption.
By Capacity Range
- 1000 mAh < 2500 mAh
- 2500 mAh < 5000 mAh
- 5000 mAh < 7500 mAh
- 7500 mAh < 10,000 mAh and above
By Product Type
- Portable Media Players
- Nickel Metal Hydride
- Ni-Cd (Nickel Cadmium) Battery
- Li-Polymer (Lithium-Polymer) Battery
- Li-Ion (Lithium-ion) Battery
Key industry players are China Bak Battery, BYD Company, Duracell International, LG Chem among others. Company Profiles and Competitive Intelligence section deals with major players in the market, their market share, growth strategies, products, financials, and recent investments among others.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Dynamics
5. Portable Battery Pack Market Forecast by Capacity Range (US$ billion)
6. Portable Battery Pack Market Forecast by Product type (US$ billion)
7. Portable Battery Pack Market Forecast by Technology (US$ billion)
8. Portable Battery Pack Market by Geography (US$ billion)
9. Competitive Intelligence
10. Company Profiles
- Sony Corporation
- Energizer Holding
- China Bak Battery
- BYD Company
- Duracell International
- LG Chem
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3jssdz/global_portable?w=4