DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Nutrient Recovery System Market by Type (Chemical & Biological), By Application (Municipalities & Industrial), By Region (Europe, North America and Asia Pacific), Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2012-2022" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Global nutrient recovery systems market is forecast to witness a CAGR of around 20% through 2022, on account of rising demand for wastewater treatment facilities across the globe, increasingly stringent government policies, water scarcity, increasing awareness and technological advancements in wastewater treatment.
Major player dominating the global nutrient recovery systems market include Ostara Nutrient Recovery Technologies Inc., Trident Process Inc., CNP - Technology Water and Biosolids Corporation, DVO Inc., CLEARAS Water Recovery, Nutrient Recovery Systems, Royal Haskoning DHV, Utinika Ltd, Alfa Laval, etc.
Global Nutrient Recovery System Market Report discusses the following aspects of nutrient recovery in global market:
- Nutrient Recovery Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - By Type (Chemical and Biological), By End Use (Municipal and Industrial), By Region (Europe, North America and Asia Pacific)
- Pricing & Competitive Analysis
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Ostara Nutrient Recovery Technologies, Inc
- Trident Process Inc
- CNP - Technology Water and Biosolids Corporation
- DVO Inc.
- CLEARAS Water Recovery
- Nutrient Recovery Systems
- Royal Haskoning DHV
- Utinika Ltd.
- Alfa Laval
- Multiform Harvest Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/p8rfhx/global_nutrient?w=4