DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Camping and Caravanning Market Global Briefing 2018" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The camping and caravanning industry operates camping sites, overnight recreational camps, outdoor adventure camps and others. These establishments may provide access to food services, recreational facilities, washrooms, playgrounds, stores and other services.
The largest geographic markets by consumption in the camping and caravanning sector are Asia and the Americas. The Americas was the largest region in the camping and caravanning market in 2016, accounting for approximately 35% market share. Asia and Europe were the second and third largest region accounting for nearly 29% and 27% market share.
Glamping, a blend of glamour and camping is gaining popularity because of the luxurious and comfortable camping experience it offers. It is a blend of glamour and camping and it offers luxurious canvas tents, guides, chefs, butlers and porters in locations such as forests, wildlife sanctuaries and other places of scenic beauty.
These temporary structures provide luxury beds, quality rugs, furnishing, modern bathrooms and other amenities. According to Towergate Insurance, the number of glamping sites listed on Pitchup.com increased by 50% in 2011.
Asia Pacific was the largest region in the camping and caravanning market in 2017, accounting for around 31% market share. Western Europe was the second largest region accounting for around 28% market share. Africa was the smallest region accounting for around 3% market share.
- Markets Covered: RV (Recreational Vehicle) Parks and Campgrounds Recreational and Vacation Camps (except Campgrounds).
- Time Series: Five years historic and forecast.
- Data: Market value in $ billions.
- Data Segmentations: Regional breakdowns, market share of competitors, key sub segments.
- Sourcing and Referencing: Data and analysis throughout the report is sourced using end notes.
- Marriott International Inc
- Hilton Worldwide Holdings Inc
- Wyndham Worldwide Corporation
- Carlson Rezidor Hotel Group
- Hyatt Hotels Corporation
- jin jiang
- MGM Resorts International
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/f6n35n/global_camping?w=4