The global civic services market was estimated to be around $1300 billion as of 2017
The global civic services made up around 11% of the overall services market in 2017. The civic services market was the fourth largest market in the global services market in 2017.
Civic services market in this report is segmented into NGOs and charitable organizations, political organizations, unions and associations, and religious organizations.
Mobile Technology for Donations - Mobile Technology is becoming increasingly popular to make charitable donations. Mobile technology enables civic services companies such as charitable organizations to better connect with their supporters, and raise money quickly and conveniently.
Charitable organizations often encourage their supporters to make donations using mobile applications. for instance, micro-donation apps such as Instead and One Today allow users to contribute small donation amounts up to $1 per day to charitable organizations of their choice.
Civic Services market global briefing provides strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global civic services sector.
Key Topics Covered:
- Civic Services Market Characteristics
- Civic Services Market Historic Growth (2013 - 2017)
- Civic Services Market Forecast Growth (2017 - 2021)
- Civic Services Market Segmentation
- Global Civic Services Market, Split by Segments, 2017, $ Billion
- Global Civic Services Market, Historic and Forecast, Split by Segments, 2013 - 2021
- Civic Services Market Geography Regional and Country Comparison
- Global Civic Services Market, Split by Regions, 2017
- Global Civic Services Market, Historic and Forecast Growth Rate, Split by Region, 2013 - 2021
- Global Civic Services Market, Split by Country, 2017
- Civic Services Market Competitive Landscape
- Southern Baptist Convention (Southern Baptist Churches)
- World Food Program
- United Nations Children's Fund (UNICEF)
- Civic Services Market Trends and Strategies
- Mobile Technology For Donations
- Crowdfunding Platforms To Raise Funds
- Hybrid Association Membership Model
- Southern Baptist churches
- Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
- World Food Programme
- Catholic Church Germany
- The Salvation Army
- Feeding America
- American Red Cross
- Church of England
- Bright Horizons Family Solutions
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ghrglx/global_civic?w=4