DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "ETO ERP RFP Template (Engineer-to-Order ERP System)" report from Technology Evaluation Centers has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Engineer-to-Order ERP (ETO) RFI/RFP Template lists and describes 3963 features and functions found in Engineer-to-Order ERP (ETO) software solutions. This ETO Template can help you save time, control costs, and communicate clearly with vendors at nearly every stage of your Engineer-to-Order ERP (ETO) software selection projects.
Features and functions included in this ETO Template:
- Human Resources
- Manufacturing Management
- ETO Project Management
- Inventory Management
- Purchasing Management
- Quality Management
- Workflow Management
- Sales Management
- and Product Technology
This functional and technical requirement set template covers industry-standard functional criteria of ETO that can help you easily gather and prioritize your business needs in a simple and categorized excel document. More than a RFP template, it is a working document that serves as a knowledge base reference throughout the life-span of your ETO software project.
Use this template to gather your ETO requirements, build RFIs and RFPs, and track the progress of your software implementation.
Gather Your ETO Requirements Quickly and Effectively
- Identify and prioritize the features and functions you need instead of building a list from scratch.
- Easily add your company's unique ETO requirements.
- Find out what features and functions vendors support, and how they support them.
Collect Clear ETO RFI and RFP Responses
- Improve vendor participation by issuing RFIs that vendors can understand, and respond to easily.
- Use RFI responses to create lists of requirements for your RFPs or requests for quotation (RFQs).
- Make sure that vendors understand and can support all your requirements.
Eliminate ETO Implementation Surprises
- Get a clear picture of any required customizations.
- Help ETO vendors accurately cost required development work.
- Compare your existing systems to the winning solution (gap analysis).
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jg3k8m/2018?w=4