DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "CRM RFP Template (Customer Relationship Management System)" report from Technology Evaluation Centers has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Customer Relationship Management (CRM) RFI/RFP Template lists and describes 1363 features and functions found in Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software solutions. This CRM Template can help you save time, control costs, and communicate clearly with vendors at nearly every stage of your Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software selection projects.
Features and functions included in this CRM Template:
- Sales Force Automation
- Marketing Automation
- Customer Service and Support
- Analytics and Reporting
- and Technical Functionality
This functional and technical requirement set template covers industry-standard functional criteria of CRM that can help you easily gather and prioritize your business needs in a simple and categorized excel document. More than a RFP template, it is a working document that serves as a knowledge base reference throughout the life-span of your CRM software project.
Use this template to gather your CRM requirements, build RFIs and RFPs, and track the progress of your software implementation.
Gather Your CRM Requirements Quickly and Effectively
- Identify and prioritize the features and functions you need instead of building a list from scratch.
- Easily add your company's unique CRM requirements.
- Find out what features and functions vendors support, and how they support them.
Collect Clear CRM RFI and RFP Responses
- Improve vendor participation by issuing RFIs that vendors can understand, and respond to easily.
- Use RFI responses to create lists of requirements for your RFPs or requests for quotation (RFQs).
- Make sure that vendors understand and can support all your requirements.
Eliminate CRM Implementation Surprises
- Get a clear picture of any required customizations.
- Help CRM vendors accurately cost required development work.
- Compare your existing systems to the winning solution (gap analysis).
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jfpb2g/2018_customer?w=4