The global healthcare industry will register a stable growth rate of 4.82% during 2018
The markets covered include pharmaceuticals and biotech, in-vitro diagnostics, medical technologies, medical imaging, and healthcare IT. The analysis captures sectoral and regional trends and provides predictions for the upcoming year as organizations.
This study provides guidance on where to find the greatest opportunities for expansion. With high spending on healthcare, prices of medical devices, consumables and drugs will continue to decline in the developed markets of the US and Western Europe.
This would provide the impetus to change the paradigms of product development and geographic rollouts across high growth, emerging healthcare markets, especially the Asia-Pacific region. Furthermore, reimbursement for digital health will improve as managing efficiencies in healthcare delivery become ever more important.
The unique confluence of emerging technologies and investment trends will make 2018 the year of technical breakthroughs with the adoption of popular digital health technology solutions such as artificial intelligence (AI), Internet of Medical Things (IoMT), Big Data analytics, and robotics across select healthcare segments.
In addition, cloud-based PaaS/SaaS platforms will be integral to any healthcare data monetization model. The transition of these technologies from ideation to actionable applications will drive growth opportunities across the globe.
Key Issues Addressed
- What are the top predictions for healthcare markets in 2018?
- What market revenues and growth rates are anticipated for the global healthcare market?
- What are the key projections and growth opportunities for major healthcare market segments?
- What are the major macro and micro regional/country-level trends specific to the healthcare industry?
- What are the key technologies and growth opportunities to watch for during 2018?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Revisiting 2017 Predictions
3. Total Global Healthcare Industry Outlook For 2018
4. Key 2018 Healthcare Market Predictions
5. Regional Predictions 2018
6. Industry Sector Outlook 2018
7. Key Conclusions
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cn2fvm/global_healthcare?w=4