DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Automotive Transmission Systems - Global Strategic Business Report" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The report provides separate comprehensive analytics for the US, Canada, Japan, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Rest of World. Annual estimates and forecasts are provided for the period 2015 through 2024. Market data and analytics are derived from primary and secondary research.
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Automotive Transmission Systems in Number of Units Factory Fitted in Light Vehicles in Thousand Units by the following Segments:
- Manual Transmissions
- Automatic Transmissions
- Automated Manual Transmissions
- Continuously Variable Transmissions
- Dual Clutch Transmission (DCT)
- Other Transmission Systems
The report profiles 61 companies including many key and niche players such as:
- Aisin Seiki Co., Ltd.
- BorgWarner, Inc.
- Eaton Corporation Plc
- FPT Industrial S.p.A.
- General Motors Company
- Groupe Renault
- Honda Transmission Manufacturing of America, Inc.
- Hyundai Motor Company
- JATCO Ltd.
- Magna International, Inc.
- GETRAG B.V.
- Oerlikon Graziano
- Ricardo Plc
- Shaanxi Fast Auto Drive Group Company
- Subaru Corporation
- Volkswagen Aktiengesellschaft
- Xtrac Limited
- ZF Friedrichshafen AG
Key Topics Covered:
1. Industry Overview
2. Noteworthy Market Trends & Drivers
3. Product Overview
4. Product Introductions/Innovations
5. Recent Industry Activity
6. Focus On Select Global Players
7. Global Market Perspective
Total Companies Profiled: 61 (including Divisions/Subsidiaries 79)
- The United States (24)
- Canada (1)
- Japan (15)
- France (5)
- Germany (10)
- The United Kingdom (8)
- Italy (3)
- Rest of Europe (5)
- Asia-Pacific (Excluding Japan) (8)
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cc9gk7/global_automotive?w=4