DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Fuses and Circuit Breakers - Global Strategic Business Report" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The report provides separate comprehensive analytics for the US, Canada, Japan, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and Latin America. Annual estimates and forecasts are provided for the period 2016 through 2024. Also, a five-year historic analysis is provided for these markets. Market data and analytics are derived from primary and secondary research.
The Global market is analyzed by the following Product Segments:
- Circuit Breakers
The report also provides US market analytics for the following End-Use Sectors:
- Industrial Machinery
- Electrical & Electronics
The report profiles 169 companies including many key and niche players such as:
- Automation Systems Interconnect
- Bel Fuse Inc.
- Bentek Corp.
- Bourns Inc.
- Carling Technologies, Inc.
- Eaton Corporation Plc
- E-T-A Elektrotechnische Apparate GmbH
- Fuji Electric FA Components & Systems Co., Ltd.
- General Electric Company
- Hitachi Industrial Equipment Systems Co., Ltd.
- Littelfuse, Inc.
- Mitsubishi Electric Corporation
- Schneider Electric
- SCHURTER Group
- Sensata Technologies, Inc.
- Siemens AG
- TE Connectivity Corp.
- Vicor Corporation
Key Topics Covered:
1. Industry Overview
2. Market Trends, Drivers And Issues
3. Product/End-Use Market Overview
4. Product Launches/Introductions
5. Recent Industry Activity
6. Focus On Select Players
7. Global Market Perspective
Total Companies Profiled: 169 (including Divisions/Subsidiaries 249)
- The United States (44)
- Japan (11)
- France (9)
- Germany (14)
- The United Kingdom (15)
- Italy (6)
- Spain (5)
- Rest of Europe (42)
- Asia-Pacific (Excluding Japan) (100)
- Middle East (1)
- Latin America (1)
- Africa (1)
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/s3s7tb/fuses_and_circuit?w=4