HARPERS FERRY, W. Va.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The public is invited to three talks about school choice, beginning at 7 p.m. Tuesday, Jan. 23 at the Clarion Hotel in Harpers Ferry.
- Education policy experts will deliver remarks about school choice.
- Michael Chartier, senior director of state relations for EdChoice
- Jason Huffman, state director for Americans for Prosperity
- Garrett Ballengee, executive director of the Cardinal Institute for West Virginia Policy
- Interested citizens
- 7 p.m. Tuesday, Jan. 23
- Clarion Hotel, Harpers Ferry
Held every January, National School Choice Week is an independent public awareness effort designed to shine a positive spotlight on effective education options for every child. Through thousands of independently planned events across the country, National School Choice Week raises public awareness of all types of educational choices available to children. These options include traditional public schools, public charter schools, public magnet schools, online learning, private schools, and homeschooling.