NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Join ServiceChannel, the leading online marketplace and SaaS platform for facilities managers, contractors, and technicians, Sit-n-Sleep, one of the nation’s fastest-growing mattress retailers, and Powerhouse Dynamics for a free webinar highlighting the profound business benefits that result from strategic retail facilities management on Tuesday, January 23 at 2 p.m. EST.
The presenters will specifically highlight the savings that can be recognized by linking energy and asset management with service automation. The webinar will also outline best practices on how retailers can transform facilities management from simply being a cost of doing business function to a strategic initiative, which can unlock new efficiencies and significant savings.
Register now to learn how Sit-n-Sleep’s Patty Cruz has evolved her approach to facilities management to lead the retailer to recognize significant savings and operational improvements as it has grown to nearly 40 superstores.
Attendees will gain insight into:
- How Sit-n-Sleep's energy, asset, and maintenance program leads to new efficiencies and key savings;
- How to drive performance, cut costs, and improve customer experience by linking energy and asset management with service automation;
- How to leverage IoT technologies to better manage assets and facilities.
WHAT: Integrating Service Automation & Energy Management Systems
to Drive Asset Management Efficiency
WHEN: Tuesday, January 23 at 2:00 p.m. EST/11:00 a.m. PST
WHERE: Register HERE
- David Tillman, Senior Director of Alliances and Business Development, ServiceChannel
- Patty Cruz, Director, Facilities and Corporate Real Estate for Sit-n-Sleep
- Jay Fiske, Vice President for Business Development, Powerhouse Dynamics
ServiceChannel provides facilities managers with a single platform to source, procure, manage and pay for repair and maintenance services from commercial contractors across their enterprise. By delivering unprecedented transparency and data-driven analytics of service quality, across all trades, locations and contractors, facilities managers drive significant brand equity and ROI for their organizations without outsourcing or investing in new infrastructure. The world’s leading global brands use ServiceChannel solutions daily to help optimize millions of transactions and billions of dollars of spend annually. Learn more: https://servicechannel.info/.